cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine
Love yourself.  Then you will honor you quit.  

You don’t have to love your quit to honor it.  But it makes it easier if you do.  Most of us didn’t love our quits in the beginning.  We didn’t want to quit at all.  But we did.  And we grew to love them.  So much so that we won't ever let them go now.
You can too.  One day at a time.  With a daily pledge to not smoke.  
I promise not to smoke this day - no how, no sway, no way.  
Here’s my hand on it...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Terrie, thanks for your hand. I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next pledger in line.

Victoria  173 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning Victoria, thanks for your hand.   I'll hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      My other hand extended to the next in line.

Sharon 924 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge to not smoke today and offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag@944DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good afternoon everyone!

I take your hand Mag and I pledge not to smoke no matter what! I offer my free hand to whoever is next in line to pledge!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!                224 days free!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!     Love the graphic Terrie!       Where do you find that?     I do most of my pics, graphics from Bing Images but I know there are other spots too.

Anyway, I will take your hand this morning and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.       I will hold out my other hand to the next in  line.

Sharon 925 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning All!

Sharon, thanks for your hand. I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next pledger in line.

Victoria   174 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Victoria and promise to not smoke for today, no way and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag945DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning All!

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and I also offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  175 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    I'm here and I'm FREE!    Victoria, I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 926 DOF

3 Silly chicks!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and i pledge to not smoke for today and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Cute chicks

Mag at 946 DOF 

0 Kudos