cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine
Love yourself.  Then you will honor you quit.  

You don’t have to love your quit to honor it.  But it makes it easier if you do.  Most of us didn’t love our quits in the beginning.  We didn’t want to quit at all.  But we did.  And we grew to love them.  So much so that we won't ever let them go now.
You can too.  One day at a time.  With a daily pledge to not smoke.  
I promise not to smoke this day - no how, no sway, no way.  
Here’s my hand on it...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
Magstoyou

I got it Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for today and  I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Mag at 939DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Mag, I have your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and I offer my free hand to the next pledger in lines.

Victoria  168 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Victoria and I pledge to not smoke for today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line.

Mag@940DOF

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Here's my hand Mag, I pledge to enjoy another smoke free day and here's my free hand for whoever is next, 

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Marilyn H, thanks for your hand.  I too pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand in support to the next person in line.

Victoria  DOF 169

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Thanks for your hand Marilyn.....I'll hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon    920 DOF

Apple Little Girl??????

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Evening All!

Thanks for your hand Sharon and for the apple! I promise I will not smoke no matter what happens! I am holding my free hand out to the next in line to make that pledge!

Terrie  220  DOF  I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
msterling999

Terrie

Thanks for the beautiful new RING. I take your hand knowing when I look at my gratitude list and focus on what is right with my day instead of what is wrong, I feel a whole lot better, So in gratitude I reach out my hand and pledge...

Maggie

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Thanks for your hand Maggie....Terrie, love the bracelet....great reminder.    EX should give those out when someone joins!!!       I take your hand today and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.   

Sharon 921 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks for your hand Sharon, I pledge to not smoke no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@941DOF

0 Kudos