cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine
Love yourself.  Then you will honor you quit.  

You don’t have to love your quit to honor it.  But it makes it easier if you do.  Most of us didn’t love our quits in the beginning.  We didn’t want to quit at all.  But we did.  And we grew to love them.  So much so that we won't ever let them go now.
You can too.  One day at a time.  With a daily pledge to not smoke.  
I promise not to smoke this day - no how, no sway, no way.  
Here’s my hand on it...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take you hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for today and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag934DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

It's Snowing!  Good morning all!

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke and offer my other hand to the next in line. Keep riding the Freedom Train!!!!!

Victoria   163 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     Don't forget bonfire!     Don't forget Freedom Train!    My we have a lot going on don't we?         And we get to do it because we are Quitters!

Victoria, thanks for your hand.   I will take it and hang on as I pledge to remain smoke free today!     My other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 915 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and offer my hand to the next pledger in line.  Thank God for the 1freedom Train.

Victoria  164 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and I pledge i will not smoke today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

It is suppose to be 80 tomorro for Super Bowl Sunday and then back to rain  next week!!!

Mag935DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all.     Lots going on today with the bonfire and the Super Bowl.     Haven't been to the bonfire yet but going in a few.......

Mag, thanks for your hand.     You are a strength for me and when I can hold your hand and pledge to not smoke I feel like it is a double blessing!       I'll hold my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 916 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Sharon, thanks for your hand. I gladly hold it in mine as I pledge not to smoke today and offer my free hand in support to  the next person in line.

Victoria  165 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge to not smoke today, no way!! And offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag 936 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     It's been a tough couple of days.    I fell on Friday night and am bruised and think I cracked my rib.    Then my boy kitty Kiko has been sick.   Took him to the vet and $227 later and several tests and meds she tells me if not better by Monday bring back for more diagnostics.    Can't afford that so I have babied him with baby food thinned with broth and fed through a syringe.     He seems somewhat better today....at least I pray he is.

But guess what?        Didn't smoke......no, no, NOPE!

Mag, I will take your hand and I will pledge that I will not smoke today either!      Here's my other hand for the next in line!

Sharon 917 DOF

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Good morning Sharon, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke this day with 574 days, my hand is ready to grab on the next person. 

0 Kudos