cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine

Let Your Quit Be Your Valentine
Love yourself.  Then you will honor you quit.  

You don’t have to love your quit to honor it.  But it makes it easier if you do.  Most of us didn’t love our quits in the beginning.  We didn’t want to quit at all.  But we did.  And we grew to love them.  So much so that we won't ever let them go now.
You can too.  One day at a time.  With a daily pledge to not smoke.  
I promise not to smoke this day - no how, no sway, no way.  
Here’s my hand on it...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks Sharon for your hand and I pledge to not  smoke for today no matter what

no way and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag923DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning All!

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand in support to the next person in line.

Victoria  161

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Evening! I haven't been here like I should! I am here now!

I have got your hand Victoria, Thanks, and I won't be smoking! Who will be next to pledge?

212  DOF

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.      Terrie, I loved those little girls......isn't it something how they turned out.....oh well, I turned out much better than I was several years ago....I didn't like myself much.....I smoked.....I gave too much to others and not enough to myself.....but today I'm a Winner....in so many ways!       

I pledge to not smoke today and I will extend my hand to the next person who is a Winner!

Sharon 913 DOF

Remember this joke?????

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Sharon, thanks for your hand.    Yes, I will be a winner today by pledging not to smoke.  And I offer my hand to the next winner in line.

Victoria   162

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good  Morning

I will gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next person in line. I am  winner!!!

Mag@933DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good morning all!

Mag, you are getting rigt up there with 933 DOF YAY YOU! Thanks for your and, you are a winner! I won't smoke no matter what happens!  Here is my and to the next winner to pledge? I am a winner!

I Won"t Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I am having a "h" problem sometimes. Please EXcuse the typos!

0 Kudos
lois2

i pledge not to smoke,   here is my hand.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.

Lois, you made my day being here today!!!        I'm glad I get to grab your hand as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     My other hand is out to the next in line.

Sharon    914 DOF

0 Kudos