Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

annb

June 2014 Daily Pledge Group ... Let's Bring This Summer in Right

Smoke free Summer!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
166 Replies
savedbygrace2

Good afternoon all! Mag, happy to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~277~

0 Kudos
harry18

And a Good Sunday to all, I will gladly take Anna's hand and be the first to lead the charge and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I reach out to the next in line in support of a smoke free day.

Harry@57DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all!!!

Thank you for your strong hand Harry and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hr and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@334days of freedom

0 Kudos
annb

Good morning friends. Thank you Mag I am so happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke another day today. Reaching out to the next in line. 

0 Kudos
maria86

HI annb thanks for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and my other hand is extended waiting for the next person to pledge.  :-)))

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday!     Couldn't get on here this morning and figured out it was my router so had to go to Best Buy, get a new one and install.     But I'm here now.    Thanks for your hand maria!      I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 314 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

OMG......I am joining hands with myself......that will make it hard to do anything!    Sharon....you are doing a good job....stay strong ..... I'll take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.         Hope someone comes to join me..........

Sharon 315 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning ALL!!

I'm here to join you. Thank you for you hand of strength and you are doing good Sharon. I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand tt the next in line!!

Mag@335days of freedom

0 Kudos
annb

Congratulations Mag on a wonderful 335 dof today. I'm honored to take your strong hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what, come hell or high water!  As a wise man says so often, "Smoking is not required!". Reaching out my other hand to the next brave Ex-er in line. 

0 Kudos
stmand92

Here to pledge another day to being smoke free.. 

0 Kudos