Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

annb

June 2014 Daily Pledge Group ... Let's Bring This Summer in Right

Smoke free Summer!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
166 Replies
smorgy8513

Good morning to all!     I missed being on here yesterday....and it felt strange all day.    But I'm here today......Harry, I will gladly take your hand.....congrats to you on 55 DOF.....and I promise that I will not smoke today no matter what!     My other hand out to the next in line!!!         Sharon 312 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

good morning all, Glad to take your hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next person in line.  have a good day xoxox

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Happy Friday All!!!

I gladly take your hand Maria and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hr and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag@ 332days

0 Kudos
annb

Hi Mag. Been missing my pledge this week. So glad to be back on here and take your hand. I pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours and reach out my hand to the nExt in line!!!

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi beautiful people! Ann I am honored to take your lovely hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~276~

0 Kudos
annb

Good morning friends. I am the early bird today. Hear that obnoxious chirping??  Lol. Harry I'm taking your kind hand from yesterday and pledging not to smoke today. I'm reaching out my other hand to the nExt pledger in line. 

0 Kudos
harry18

Good morning to all, Well Ann If you have my hand from yesterday I guess I will take your hand this morning in support of another smoke free day as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours have a great day

Harry@56DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.     You guys are up early for a Saturday.    Ann, I think you missed page 2 so thought it was Harry when it was Anna......but as long as we have a hand of someone we will be strong!      Harry, I take you hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     Harry, get your umbrella out.....we're going to get wet today!!!!

Sharon 313 DOF

0 Kudos
stmand92

I pledge another 24 hours to being smoke free

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all!!!

Thank you for your hand stmand92 and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand out to the next in line!!

Have a great weekend

Mag@333days

0 Kudos