annb

June 2014 Daily Pledge Group ... Let's Bring This Summer in Right

Smoke free Summer!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
166 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Maria and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@329days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all!! Yipeeeee!! 9 months today!! Mag I am rejoicing as I take your hand and pledge a smoke free day! I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~273~ and blessedly counting!

0 Kudos
stmand92

Hi Harry, I'm taking your hand and committing to another 24 hours of freedom. I extended my other one to the next in line

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning......What is exciting today?   Well, I started my pre-op eye drops!    Cataract surgery on right eye tomorrow.       More excited than that?     Today I get to take stmand92's hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens!     I appreciate your strong hand.....let's do this together.      Who's next to join hands with the Winners??????

Sharon 310 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Prayers Sharon for your cataract surgery!!

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag @ 330 days

0 Kudos
maria86

Morning all, I gladly take your hand. I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and I am extending my other hand out to the next person who want to take the pledge.  Have a good day. xoxo

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning everyone, Maria I gladly accept your supportive hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and I will extend my other hand in support of the next pledge in line

Harry@53DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Harry and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next  in line!!!

Mag@331days

0 Kudos
maria86

Ah good morning all, so glad to take your hand Mag as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand out to the next person in line.  Have a good smoke free day.

0 Kudos
harry18

Happy Friday to everyone, Maria I will gladly take your hand in support as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and I extend my other supportive hand to the next in line.

Harry @55DOF

0 Kudos