Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

annb

June 2014 Daily Pledge Group ... Let's Bring This Summer in Right

Smoke free Summer!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
166 Replies
stmand92

Good morning, I pledge to go another 24 hours being smoke free and will gladly extend my hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
annb

Thanks so much for your hand of support stmand92. I'm taking and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. Extending my other hand to next pledger in line. 

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi my lovely EX. FAMILY!! I cherish each one of you!! 

Ann, thank you so much for your supportive hand! I take it with honor and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~268~

0 Kudos
tia1717

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I am very happy to be apart of this pledge as it helps me to focus and keep going day by day. 3rd day smoke free. Anna I take your had and pledge for another smoke free day tomorrow and extend it to the next in line.

tia {3}

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to my EX family and friends!      Tia, congrats on 3 days....you are working this and I hope you keep coming here to get your strength and to share that strength with the rest of us!     I take your hand this morning and I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      

Sharon    305 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All!!! Thank you for your strong hand Sharon  and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@325days

0 Kudos
harry18

Good morning all, I have been very busy with getting ready to move but have remained smoke free. Mag I gladly take your supportive hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other supportive hand to the next in line

0 Kudos
maria86

Hi all, thanks Harry I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my hand to the next person in line.  Happy Day to all :-)))

0 Kudos
stmand92

I am taking maria's hand and pledgeing to be smoke free for the next 24 hours. Join us, for the next in line, i reach my hand.

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand stmand92. I'm here to make my pledge to remain free today, no matter what. I've got over 450 days now and smoking has become a somewhat unpleasant memory...I'm not giving up my freedom, not today! Wishing you all an easy smoke free day/night! Hands out, heart open♥

0 Kudos