Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

annb

June 2014 Daily Pledge Group ... Let's Bring This Summer in Right

Smoke free Summer!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
166 Replies
harry18

Morning to everyone, Congratulations Sharon and Mag for beating the 300 you are both an inspiration to us all keep up the good work. Mag I gladly take your supportive hand and pledge no to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and offer my hand in support of the next pledge.

0 Kudos
annb

Good morning all. Harry it is wonderful to see you!  I'm so happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24!!! Extending my other hand out to the nEXt winner in line!!!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Ann, thanks for your hand....I'm so glad I get the opportunity to grab onto it this morning and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.   Back to work for me....think by the looks of my schedule today it will be a toughie!     I offer my hand out to the next in line.        Sharon 302 DOF!

0 Kudos
maria86

Oh finally been looking for this page...Good Morning All I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for next 24 hours.  I offer my hand out to the next person in line. :-))

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning all!!

I gladly take your hand Maria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@322days

0 Kudos
candylance

Good aftternoon, and it's so great to take your hand, Miss Mag!!! I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way!! I extend my free hand to the next in line ready to pledge........

Candy     D266

0 Kudos
stmand92

I missed all of you yesterday, things are crazy here but I just want to take a couple of minutes to pledge another 24 hours of not smoking. 

til tomorrow - bye

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi everybody!  stmand92, thank you so much for your supportive hand.I am finally at my parents in the second phase of recouping. I pledge this day smoke free. I reach my other hand  out to the next BLESSING IN line.

Anna~266~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all the Dedicated Quitters out there!        Anna, Sweet Anna....I'm so happy I get to take your hand this morning...glad you are recouperating and we all know that the healing will be faster with no ugly nicotine in your system!    I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what may come my way.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line!       Sharon 303 DOF

0 Kudos
stmand92

Good Morning all, I am joining hands and pledging to be smoke free for another 24 hours. I am extending my hand to the next in line!! come join us.

0 Kudos