Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

annb

June 2014 Daily Pledge Group ... Let's Bring This Summer in Right

Smoke free Summer!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
166 Replies
harry18

Well Hi stmand92, I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what. I reach out in support to the next pledge in line.

Harry@58DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    I'm here to face another day.....and coming here to join hands and pledge with my buds is the way that I will have it be a clean day!      Thanks for your hand Harry.....I take it as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens in my life.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 316 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Sharon. Here's my pledge, no smoking today, no matter what. I'm holding out my hand for the next pledger in line.

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning All Thanks for your hand Cory as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours hours.  I extend my other hand out to the next person in line. 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks Maria for your hand, I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@336days

0 Kudos
annb

Thanks Mag. I'm so eXcited to take your hand and pledge another smoke free day. Reaching out my other hand to next one in line. 

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi lovely people!! Recouping is for the birds!! I am so tired of laying around. I am so excited though to pledge another day smoke free!! I take your lovely hand Ann and reach out my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Can you guys do me a favor? Can we flood Candys page with how are you? I am really worried about her. It has been a long time since she has been on. Thank you!!!

Anna~281~

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning Anna thank you for your supportive hand, I will most certianly do you a favor and reach out to Candy and at the same time pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I reach out in support to the next pledge in line and will encourage them to reach out to Candy as well.

Harry@60DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all the lovely (and handsome) quitters that I know!     Harry, I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!           I saw a pic of Candy on Facebook but I think it was posted by her daughter as her account got hacked.     I'll try to find that again and post something there.      Not sure if I have her email or phone but will check for that too.         Hand out to the next in line that wants to be smoke free today.

Sharon 317 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all!!  I will gladly take you hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and exted my other hand to the next pledger in line!!

Mags@337days

P.S. Will put a message on Candy's site!!! I too was thinking about her!!

0 Kudos