cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

July 2012 INDEPENDENCE PLEDGE

Lets make this truly an INDEPENDENCE pledge month....everyone is welcome here, and INDEPENDENCE from this horrible addiction is the theme, Welcome to your FREEDOM! 

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
171 Replies
JimTaddeo

I agree Sheryl, I wholeheartedly agree! Thank you so much for the hand as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line...........what an EXcellent journey so far, ups, downs, and inbetweens.........EXcellent!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
owlfeather

Mornin' Papa....I wholeheartedly accept your FREE hand as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, claiming my INDEPENDENCE from the choke hold of addiction as I extend my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge....

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning, it is such a good morning to be free, so i will gladly take your hand  Owlfeather and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my other hand for the next one that needs to grab hold of support, and this freedom chain

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Yes! It is a great day to be free barbara, so I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and EXtend our chain of freedom to the nEXt EX ready to accept our hands

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Tara!  No Matter what the calendar says, this is our lucky day because we are FREE!!!  I gratefully accept your hand, Tara, as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours.  I EXtend my FREE hand and my strength to the nEXt EX in line who wants to step up and pledge...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, I will be so glad to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and ho;ld out my free hand for the next in line !

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Thank you Barbara,  I will take your FREE hand as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM. 

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Happy Friday Owl! I am pleased and honored to accept your FREE hand today and pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours. I now EXtend my remaining FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us....

0 Kudos
kris54

I haven't grabbed on in a while... and I NEVER want to feel like this is not important....Because IT IS..... SO IMPORTANT!!  So, ptaradactyl.... I would be grateful to grab your free hand and extend my own to the next in line!!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

I've been slacking......thanks for the hand Kris and I too want to emphasize the importance of staying vigilant to your quit......as time passes and we develop into our new selves it is good every once in awhile to be reminded.......this is a deadly serious game! I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 hour and IEXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos