cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

July 2012 INDEPENDENCE PLEDGE

Lets make this truly an INDEPENDENCE pledge month....everyone is welcome here, and INDEPENDENCE from this horrible addiction is the theme, Welcome to your FREEDOM! 

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
171 Replies
papajim

Thanks Owl..I gladly accept your hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt Ex in line.

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Thank you Papa Jim. I will be my pleasure to accept your hand as I make my pledge to remain FREE and INDEPENDENT of nicotine for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my remaining FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Weekend Pledgers!!  Thank you Tara for your hand in FREEDOM!  I gratefully accept it and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I EXtend my FREE hand and my strength to the nEXt EX in line who wishes to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
papajim

Well hello Sheryl....thank you so much for the hand as I pledge to remian smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line. It's HOT and getting HOTTER but I can assure you that a good quit is COOL AS A CUCUMBER!

Step on up to the ultimate in coolness........FREEDOM!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Hi Jim, I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line !

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Morning Barbara, and thank you for you hand, I accept as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours, all the while holding out my FREE hand to the next in line, ready to make their pledge.  Rough day yesterday, yet I remainFREE today...YES! 

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Sorry you had a rough day yesterday Owl, I hope today is better. I will gladly take your hand today as I pledge to remain totally and completely FREE of nicotine for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my remaining FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge.....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Tara!  I am grateful this mornign that I did not smoke even in the face of difficult people and circumstances.  I gladly accept your hand and I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours.  I EXtend my FREE hand and my strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
papajim

Thanks again Sheryl and I gladly accept your hand...we have a reprieve from the heat and another pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend an FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line...........Hello FREEDOM!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good morning, Jim, Owtfeather, Sheryl, i will gladly take all your hands and that is why this line works so well, even when the going gets rough, we know there is always some one to help us, so we will be strong together and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out our free hands for the next person that needs help and a strong hold

0 Kudos