cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

July 2012 INDEPENDENCE PLEDGE

Lets make this truly an INDEPENDENCE pledge month....everyone is welcome here, and INDEPENDENCE from this horrible addiction is the theme, Welcome to your FREEDOM! 

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
171 Replies

good afternoon Owlfeather, I will be glad to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line.

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Thank you so much for your hand ex-smoker101. I will joyfully accept it and pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours and I EXtend my remaining FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to claim their INDEPENDENCE....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Once again Tara, I'm happy to see you and all the other pledgers.  I gratefully accept your FREE hand and I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours.  I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line who wants to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

We are on the schedule of FREEDOM.......Thanks Sheryl I gladly accept your hand and I pledge to remain completely smoke and nicotine FREE for the nEXt (really long time) and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
barbara42

Thanks for the hand Jim, i will grab it and  pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Good afternoon Barbara. Thank you for your free hand and as I accept it I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours. I now EXtend my free hand and strength to the nEXt EX in lin.....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Tara!  The heat wave ended here with a spectacular thunder and lightning show last night.  I am happy for the relief and I am pleased to take your hand and pledge that for the nEXt 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine-FREE.  I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, I will be so glad to hold your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Thank you Barbara. It would be my pleasure to accept your hand and pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours. I EXtend my remaining FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge....

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Hello ptara and thanks for the hand as I make my cintinuing pledge of FREEDOM, I pledge to remain smoke and nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXten my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos