cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Jocund July Pledge

Jocund July Pledge 

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!" 

There is strength in this community.  There is power in a pledge.  There is safety in numbers.  We buoy each other up.

It is an honor to start this month's Pledge, and to share this journey with all who come here.

''

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
TerrieQuit

Good afternoon All! Coming to you live from th Library!! LOL

Mag I take your hand and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and i reach out with my free hand to the next in line!

Terrie  12  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Heat still here but high humidity GONE!     I should be able to get into the garden today!

Terrie, thanks for your hand.    I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today.   NOPE.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 713 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Thanks for your hand Sharon.  I take it in mine and promise not to smoke today.  My other hand is extended to the next person in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    It's Monday!    Who has to work today?     Not me!    But I am giving my sister a ride to PT and then will meet for a while with a group here in the apartment building that wants to start a coloring group!     

Victoria, thanks for your hand.    I will take it as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Stay cool!

Sharon 714 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  A oloring group - that sounds interesting.  

Thanks for your hand Sharon. I will take it and pledge not to smoke today.  I offer my other hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Afternoon all

We just got our phones back on and internet after a big thunder and lighting storm and lots of rain 2-1/2 in a short time. Thats why I wasn't here yesterday. Town was really flooded-we are fine-electricity back on-needed the rain. And i gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag with 734 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Hi Mag, glad you're OK.  Thanks for the hand.  I promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours and also offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning all!    Mag, saw the pic on FB and also the story on the news.     LOTS of rain....I don't care how much you need it....that's a lot at one time.     Glad you are back!

Victoria, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon    715 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 735 days of freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Evening everyone!!

I am very happy to take your hand mag aqqnd I promise not to smoke for 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next in line!

Terrie  15 DOF

0 Kudos