cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Jocund July Pledge

Jocund July Pledge 

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!" 

There is strength in this community.  There is power in a pledge.  There is safety in numbers.  We buoy each other up.

It is an honor to start this month's Pledge, and to share this journey with all who come here.

''

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  I take your hand Terri and pledge I will not smoke for 24 hours. I also offer my free  hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!     Another hot and humid day, but that's what we get here in Minnesota in July!

Thanks for your hand Victoria, I'll hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I'll offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 708 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand tothe next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 728 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello Everyone!!  i take your hand Mag and pledg not to smoke for 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line!

Terrie 8 DOF

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Hi Terrie I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs  and extend my hand to the next person in line. jk170 days of freedom.

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Thanks for your hand Jackie.  I pledge not to smoke this 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to all!     Great day to be smoke free, right?

Victoria, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 709 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks Sharon for your hand and I promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag 729 Days of Freedom 

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good afternoon all!

Mag, thanks for your hand. I take it and promise not to smoke for24 hoursand I extend my other hand to the next person in line.

Terrie 9 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  And a beautiful one it its.  Thankns for your hand Terrie.  I gladly take it in mine, pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the nexxt in line. 

Victoria

0 Kudos