cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Jocund July Pledge

Jocund July Pledge 

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!" 

There is strength in this community.  There is power in a pledge.  There is safety in numbers.  We buoy each other up.

It is an honor to start this month's Pledge, and to share this journey with all who come here.

''

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies

Mag I gladly take your hand and Pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs. No matter what happens. I extend my free hand to the next person in line. Good night to everyone.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good HOT Sunday morning to you all!      We are going to have a heat index of 101 degrees today.      Complained about the cold, didn't I?      Well, be careful what you ask for.......

But, here's something I asked for......Summer, thanks for your hand this great day!    I take it with gratitude and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!     I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 706 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Think it's going to be a scortcher!  Good morning all.  Sharon thanks for your hand, I gladly take it in mine and pledge "I will not smoke for 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good sunday morning to all! It's gonna be rainy and gloomy here all day. Victoria I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours. I hold my other hand out to next in line.

Terrie

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take you hand Terrie and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 726 Days

0 Kudos

I gladly take your hand Mag and pledge to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs no matter what happens. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Thanks for your hand Summer.  I take your extended hand and pedge not to smoke for 24 hours.  At the same time, I offer my other hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!    Made it through the weekend, made it through the storms!     (Isn't that a song?)

Victoria, thanks for your hand.     I will take it and hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I will extend my other hand out to the next in line.   Let's get this show on the road!

Sharon 707 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All-Nice to see all of you on here. It really helps me to pledge!!

I gladly take your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag727 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good afternoon all!! i take your hand Mag and i pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and i extend my other hand to the next person in line!!

Terrie 7days=1 week!!! of freedom

0 Kudos