cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Jocund July Pledge

Jocund July Pledge 

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!" 

There is strength in this community.  There is power in a pledge.  There is safety in numbers.  We buoy each other up.

It is an honor to start this month's Pledge, and to share this journey with all who come here.

''

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
NewEnglander

Good morning all!   I take  your hand  Giulia and pledge I will not smoke today. My other hand is reaching out to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Victoria, thanks for your hand.    I will take it as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 701 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly  take your hand Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 721 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos

Good Night Mag I gladly take your hand, will stop smoking for the next 24 hrs.no matter what. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Another humid day:(  Thanks for your hand, summer.  I gladly take hold and pledge I will not smoke for this 24 hours. Meannwhile, I offer my other hand to the next in line

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!    Summer, I am smiling to see you back here.......this is where you belong as you KICK NIC TO THE CURB!!!

Victoria, good Quit going for you, right?      I will take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 702 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I gladly take your hand  Sharon and promise to not smoke for 24hrs and reach out with my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag722 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

I take your hand very graciously Mag10Q and promise not to smoke for 24 hours and reach out with my other hand to the next person in line to take the pledge!

Terrie      With God's grace and this site 3 days of freedom!!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!    Terrie, welcome to the Pledge Page.     One of the best places (in my opinion) of support and commitment to keep your Quit.    Hope to see you each day grabbing a hand.

I'll take your hand this morning and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Stay close Peeps!

Sharon 703 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 723 days of freedom

0 Kudos