cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Jocund July Pledge

Jocund July Pledge 

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!" 

There is strength in this community.  There is power in a pledge.  There is safety in numbers.  We buoy each other up.

It is an honor to start this month's Pledge, and to share this journey with all who come here.

''

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
122 Replies
NewEnglander

It took me a while to find this site but so glad I did.  Happy 4th! Thanks your hand Sharon.  I take it and pledge  not to smoke this day.  i also offer my other hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Victoria and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 718

Happy Fourth of July!!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

I gratefully take your hand, Mag, and promise not to smoke this day.  Holding out my other hand for the next Pledging on this Independence Day......

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Thanks Giulia for your hand.  I will not smoke for this 24 hours.  I offer my hand in support to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!    Thanks for your hand Victoria.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along......nothing, NOTHING will "make" me smoke today!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 699 DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

Flying in to take your hand Sharon, thanks.  I will not smoke this day.  Period.  Pledge it so.  Here's my other hand reaching for you, the next Pledgling.....

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning!

Today is 700 Days of Freedom!!!!    Yippee!

So, to continue with this....which has been one of the biggest supports for me staying Quit......I will take your hand Giulia and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!        I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon         700    DAYS     OF     FREEDOM  !!!!

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

WOW Sharon, congratulations!   Good morning all!  Thanks for yor hand Sharon. I will not smoke for this 24 hours.  I offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 720DOF

Congrats on your wooping 700 Days Sharon-on to 2 years!!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'll echo that cheer on Sharon's 700 smoke free days!!!!! 

And I'll take your hand, Mag, as I've often done here, and promise ot remain smoke free.  Holding out my hand to the next Pledgling ....

0 Kudos