Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January Daily Pledge 2024

January 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in January! 

January means new day, new week, new month, new year! It is the ultimate reset to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
641 Replies
Barbscloud

Good morning @qsiesue I gladly accept your hand and pledge to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

2123 D

Barbscloud

@Brucelee320 Welcome to the Ex and the Pledge.

Barb

Barbscloud

@Timberintn Welcome to the Ex and the Pledge. Congrats on 3 days of success.

Barb

PastTense

Good morning, @Barbscloud !!!  And a very happy Thursday to you.  Thank you for your hand and your continued support.

I pledge to keep today smoke-free.  I extend my hand and support to the next Exer

Keep the Quit
PT
vicky_k

@PastTense , I pledge that I will not smoke today and will extend my other hand to the next person in line.

claireduhe

Thanks @vicky_k for your hand! I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand to the next person who may need it. We can do this together. 

Indigo7358

@claireduhe ,thanks for your hand of support, I  extend mine to the next Exer! Need coffee, lol

RikkiJean

@Indigo7358 I have coffee for you! Thank you for your hand.  I gladly take it and pledge not to vape today.  I extend my free hand to the next Exer who needs support. ❤️ 

SuzyQ411

@RikkiJean  I gratefully accept your hand of support with my agreement to not smoke today. And I offer my free hand to the next EX to pledge along with us.

Thank you for your hand @SuzyQ411  I take it and pledge not to vape today. I extend my other hand to the next in line.  One day at a time.