Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January Daily Pledge 2024

January 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in January! 

January means new day, new week, new month, new year! It is the ultimate reset to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
641 Replies

Hi @SuzyQ411 @thank you for your hand. I take it gratefully. I pledge not to smoke today and extend my free hand to the next in line.  Not one puff ever. 

Florflor

Hi, Suzy. Thanks for your hand.  I extend my other hand to the next in line who wants to pledge with me not to smoke today.  Thank you.

McMoney

@Florflor Thanks for your hand! I promise I will be a non smoker again today.  I offer my free hand in support of the next person to pledge. 🩶

- Meriah
Metroguy

@McMoney I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. Have a great day!

John

Wozlik

It’s a wonderful day to take your hand @Metroguy in pledging in not to smoke today.  I hold out my other hand for the next person to join us.

RikkiJean

@Wozlik  Thank you for your hand. I pledge not to vape today and give my free hand to the next person in line. Stay strong and have a wonderful day, everyone! 

champsin97

@RikkiJean  Hope you are doing O.K.  I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my free hand to the next to pledge.  

MsNickki135

@finally

@Finallyquittin wrote:

Hi @SuzyQ411 @thank you for your hand. I take it gratefully. I pledge not to smoke today and extend my free hand to the next in line.  Not one puff ever. 

0 Kudos
MsNickki135

@champsin97 thank you for your hand. I take it gratefully. I pledge not to smoke today and extend my free hand to the next in line.  Not one puff ever. 

claireduhe

Thanks @MsNickki135 for your hand! I pledge to not smoke today and hold my hand out for the next Ex in line.