Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January Daily Pledge 2024

January 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in January! 

January means new day, new week, new month, new year! It is the ultimate reset to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
641 Replies
qsiesue

@Barbscloud  good morning and thank you for the hand.  I extend my free hand to the next as I pledge not to smoke today 

qsiesue
ReallyReal

Thank you for your hand @qsiesue I take it gladly as I say with gratitude, Today I will not smoke, No Matter What.  Today is a new day filled with Hope and Commitment to Freedom. I offer my other hand to support the next person pledging.

Indigo7358

• Good morning  @ReallyReal, I pledge not to vape today and extend my hand to whoever has joined this bumpy but worthwhile ride to being tobacco and smoke free!
SuzyQ411

@Indigo7358  I gratefully accept your hand of support and agree to not smoke today. I offer my other hand to the next EX to pledge along with us.

d 580

Metroguy

@SuzyQ411 I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. Have a great day!

John

McMoney

@Metroguy Thank you for your hand. I pledge to be a non smoker today and I offer my free hand in support of the next pledger. 💙

- Meriah
gmailuser

@McMoney thank you so much for your hand. I take it and pledge not to vape today. I extend my other hand to the next EX wishing to pledge. 

RikkiJean

@gmailuser So grateful to take your hand today!  I pledge not to vape, use a patch, NOTHING! No more crutches for me.  I extend my free hand to the next warrior who needs it. ❤️ 

Wozlik

Good morning @RikkiJean!  I take your hand in solidarity.  I applaud your choice not to use.  I pledge not to smoke today.  I will be using lozenges if necessary.  I hold my hand out to the next EXer to join us.

Thyme

@Wozlik 

Thanks so much for your hand! I pledge not to smoke today. I’ve got lozenges too. Today is Day 3. I offer my other hand to the next to join us.