Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January Daily Pledge 2024

January 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in January! 

January means new day, new week, new month, new year! It is the ultimate reset to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
641 Replies
Metroguy

@newcomer53167 I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. Have a great day!

John

Barbscloud

@pmt How are you?  Good to see you  on the pledge.

Barb

0 Kudos
champsin97

I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my free hand to the next to pledge.

claireduhe

Thank you @champsin97 for your hand. I also promise not to smoke today. I am one month down as of today! I am in shock. I hope all of us continue to stay strong on our journeys.

jojobabob15

@claireduhei take your hand and committed to not vape today. I extend my other hand in support of the next. We are stronger than we think!!

RikkiJean

@jojobabob15 Thank you for your hand. I pledge not to vape today. I extend my free hand to the next person who needs it.

Cat_Mom_Jen

@RikkiJean, Good morning!  Thank you for your hand!  I pledge to not smoke today and extend my hand for the next person in line.  Have a great day! 🫶🏻

Gail561

Morning, @Cat_Mom_Jen! Thank-you for your hand in friendship! I pledge not to smoke today. I offer my other hand to the next one who joins us.

PastTense

Good morning, @Gail561 and a special welcome to any New Year's quitters.

I join all of you today to pledge not to smoke - Not one puff!

I extend my hand and support to the next Exer

Keep the Quit
PT
Barbscloud

Good morning @PastTense I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

2121 D