Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January Daily Pledge 2024

January 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in January! 

January means new day, new week, new month, new year! It is the ultimate reset to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
641 Replies
qsiesue

@Indigo7358  Happy 2024! I accept your hand of support and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my free hand to the next to pledge 

qsiesue
ReallyReal

@qsiesue I am so happy to take your hand this first morning of 2024 and say, I will not smoke today!!  Yay for us in a smokefree 2024.  I offer my other hand to the next in line.  Cheers.

@ReallyReal I just woke up and wanted to recommit myself at the top of the morning… so I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today!! I extend my other hand to the next person.  Happy New Year!

SuzyQ411

Congratulations @SheQuitsAndWins  on Day #1 of your fantastic new life without nicotine ruining your health! I gratefully accept your hand of support and I agree to not smoke today. I offer my free hand to the next one to pledge along with us. Stay in touch with us. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help~ I believe in you~ Go Girl!

19 months free 😊

Barbscloud

@KLudwig1002  I pledge not to smoke today and extend my hand to the next Exer smoking.

Barb

McMoney

@Barbscloud Thank you for your support! I promise you and myself that I will be a non smoker today and I extend my hand in support of the next person to pledge.  Happy New Year! 🐣

- Meriah
Wozlik

Happy smoke free new year @McMoney .  I’m so happy to take your hand and join you in pledging out to smoke today.  I could be sitting out in the freezing cold wondering why I am so crazy, instead I’m inside, warm and cozy and holding out my hand for the next person to join us

Happy new year! I gratefully accept your hand @Wozlik I pledge to not vape today. I extend my hand to the next. 

newcomer53167

@McMoney I take you hand today and pledge not to smoke cigarettes. Today is my first day and I offer my hand to the next in line. 2024 will be a smoke free year!!

pmt

@Thank you for your hand,  What a great way to start the new year!  

I pledge to be smoke free, nope, along side of you and all our ex family.

Happy New Year!!

pmt