cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

January 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Freedom is YOUR choice!

One second, one minute, one hour, one day at a time, you and I, ALL of us regardless of what we think is happening, are creating our own reality.........will your personal 2012 be SMOKE FREE? It's completely up to YOU!

I absolutely pledge and promiss myself that I will remain FREE from tobacco for the entire year........but you may do so at your own pace....and we are here to help you.

Welcome to your FREEDOM, now it's up to you to accept or reject it.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
116 Replies
Doris

Thank you Maxsmiles for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Good morning Doris and thanks for your hand!  I'll take it as I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs.  My free hand is reaching out to the next in line.

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
c2q

Good morning and thanks for the hand, Doris. 3:09 minutes is the record for how long it takes to get from my page to this post-a-comment. It's my new catch-time. So just in case I wait 24 hours to pledge and it takes another 3:09 minutes to get here, I pledge to be smoke FREE for 24:03:09, and offer my hand to the nEXt in line to pledge

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning c2q...........the internet is basically just barely ususable at those speeds............never the less I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is now reaching out to the next in line...

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Maxsmiles for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
c2q

Hey Doris. Happy fridgid Friday - it's cold in north Florida this AM. I'm happy to take the hand you offer, and pledge to remain smoke FREE for 24:03:09. Here's my hand and support for the nEXt to pledge.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning c2q and thanks for the hand....it's snowing here and topping out at 20F for the day.......I walked outside and took a HUGE DEEP BREATH of ice cold air..........Beyond refeshing.

So I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my slow loading FREE hand to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Morning Jim.  Thanks for your hand.  I gladly take it as I promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is extended to the next in line...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning max, thanks for the hand as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24........I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos