cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

January 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Freedom is YOUR choice!

One second, one minute, one hour, one day at a time, you and I, ALL of us regardless of what we think is happening, are creating our own reality.........will your personal 2012 be SMOKE FREE? It's completely up to YOU!

I absolutely pledge and promiss myself that I will remain FREE from tobacco for the entire year........but you may do so at your own pace....and we are here to help you.

Welcome to your FREEDOM, now it's up to you to accept or reject it.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
116 Replies
Leeza

Hi Max.  As I take your hand I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and I extend my other hand to the next EX in line to pledge...

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Leeza for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
SaraSmile

Good morning Doris and thank you for your hand!  I'll take it as I pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24hrs.  My free hand is reaching out to the next in line.

Prosper in peace
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Sara, thanks for the hand as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I take your hand and promise to remain smoke free for the next 24 hoursw.  My free hand is extended to the next in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you Maxsmiles for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
c2q

Hello again, Doris. Thank you for your hand. I pledge to remain smoke FREE today, and offer my hand and support to the nEXt to pledge.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning c2q and thanks for the hand....I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
maxsmiles

Hi Jim.  I take your hand and promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My free hand is now extended to the next in line...

0 Kudos
TheNewMe_Jo

Hey Max! Thanks for your hand... I gladly accept your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs and remain smokefree - I extend my free hand to the next in line...

0 Kudos