cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

JUNE 2012 Daily Pledge

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line............ 🙂

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
147 Replies
ptaradactyl

This fledgling pledgling has just flow in to accept your paw and make my pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. Thank you Giulia. Who is next in line? We are here for you. I freely EXtend my hand and my strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge....

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Well cool...I see ptaradactyl offering me a hand once again and I accept it as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line....................freedom to choose who you want to be....it's up to you.

🙂

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
owlfeather

Well I choose FREEDOM...HOOT! WHOOT!  Going to get my brand spanking new chain saw this morn!  I do accept your hand Papa Jim, as I pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours, reaching out my FREE hand to the next ex in line.  Oh Happy Day!!

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Oh Happy Day is right Owl!! The gods of chain saws have smiled on you and the gods of wireless internet have made me a happy dactyl today!! I joyfully accept your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hi Ptaradactyl!  I'm happy that you're happy and that you are smokefree as well.  I am most pleased to accept your free hand and to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I also cheerfully extend my free hand to the nEXt EX in line who wishes to make this pledge...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Thank you Sheryl. I am happy again today and will gladly take your hand and pledge to not smoke cigarettes for the next 24 hours. I EXtend my hand and my strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM!

Happy Father's Day everyone and especially to the creator of this wonderful group, Papa Jim!

0 Kudos
owlfeather

I gratefully accept your hand Tara, (your joy is contagious), as I pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours, reaching out my FREE hand as I do so, to the next pledgeling in line, ready to make their pledge. Took my coffee down to the creek early this morn.  Wouldn't trade this FREEDOM for the world.  It is the sweetest thing.  

0 Kudos
owlfeather

AND G AT 2300 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TAKE A BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FLOWERS FOR YOUR STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Owl, once again I am most pleased to rake your free hand and continue to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally nicotine free.  I am extending my free hand to the next EX in line who wishes to pledge their continued freedom.  And GO Giulia!!!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Sheryl I gladly accept your hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24........G has it going on for sure..............2300 rocks! Thanks for the FD well wishes and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos