cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

JUNE 2012 Daily Pledge

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line............ 🙂

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
147 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Afternoon Owl!  I will certainly accept your hand and I pledge to remain totally nicotine free for the nEXt 24 hours.  I extend my free hand to the nEXt EX in line who wishes to make this pledge....

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Sheryl, I'm headed out to the woods early so I'll make my birthday pledge now, I pledge to spend my 46th birthday completely nicotine FREE and I Extend me FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line............... peaceful and comforting in the woods...fresh air........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

7 days shy of 4 years...................... A pledge a day helps keep the junkie away!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
owlfeather

Thank you Papa, I will take your FREE hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge..Happy Bday to you Papa Jim..

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Mahalo Owlfeather. I'm needing that hand today. I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 hours and I EXtend my FREE hand to the nEXt EX in line ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Ptaradactyl!  I'm here to gratefully accept your free hand and to pledge that for the nEXt 24 hours I will be totally and completely nicotine free.  I EXtend my free hand to the nEXt EX in line questing for freedom...

0 Kudos
kris54

Hi Sheryl...... I will gladly accept your hand today and pledge to be nicotine free for the next 24 hours!  I am in a rough patch right now, so I am extending my Forever Free hand out to the next in line.................................  helping hold someone else up.... will make mealways remember why I am here..........

0 Kudos
LittleTurtle

Hi Kris. I will accept your hand today and pledge to be nicotine free for the next 24 hours! I'm in my third day again for the fourth time since April; so, I'm feeling mighty humble. I didn't reach out enough last time; so, I give it a better try this time. I'll give as I am given and will extend my hand out to the next one in line.

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Good morning Little Turtle.  I gratefully accept your FREE hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours, and extend my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge.  

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good to see you folks here......very KEWL....and so I thank you for the hand Owl as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend a FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Happy smoke FREE life...one day at a time......nEXt please................

0 Kudos
Giulia

Oh boy, I get to take Big Daddy's hand.  Firmly clasped, I pledge that I will NOT put a cigarette in my mouth this day, no how, no way.  Here's my other paw stretched out for the next pledgling to fly on in.  Be strong.  Be proud.  Say NO to the craving, say YES to the better part of you.

0 Kudos