cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

JUNE 2012 Daily Pledge

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line............ 🙂

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
147 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Kris!  I will gladly take your hand and I pledge to remain nicotine-free for the next 24 hours -- totally and completely.  I also extend my free hand to the next EX member in line claiming his or her freedom.  Thank you all!

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Thank you Sheryl. I joyfully take your free hand and claim my freedom from cigarettes for the 13th day. It is sunny and hot in Kansas City MO and I shall celebrate smoke free with music in the park. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

We are all doing this one day at a time...so I thank you ptaradactyl and I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Papa....11 days shy of 4 years FREE...................I did it and YOU can do it too!

WELCOME TO FREEDOM.................YOUR FREEDOM!

It is your choice..............what will you do?

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
kris54

What else??  Grab your FREE hand and hold on for DEAR LIFE!!  Then extend my FREE hand to the nEXt EX in line.... pledging to remain nicotene free for the next 24 hours!  🙂

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Good Morning Kris, and thank you for your hand.  I accept it gratefully while pledging to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours, as I hold out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge!   

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Thank you Kris for your hand in this quest for freedom!  I express my faith and gratitude today for all that I have been blessed with and hope that it will shine through in my attitudes and actions today.  I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I am a day away from three years and seven months of freedom from nicotine and I extend my hand to the next EX in line.  We CAN do this!

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

I will accept your hand again today Sheryl and with humble gratitude pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. Yes we can do this! I EXtend my other free hand to the nEXt in line ready to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Ptaradactyl!  I will accept your free hand gratefully on this day of three years and seven months of freedom from nicotine.  I pledge to remain totally nicotine free for this next 24 hours and I invite the nEXt EX in line to take my free hand and join us in this pledge.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

EXactly! Tha's EXactly what to do...grab ahold of a FREE hand everyday and offer your other to someone doing EXaxctly as you are...so thank's Sheryl and I pledge along with you that I will remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Good morning and Thank you Papa, I will accept you hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I reach out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to pledge their FREEDOM> 

0 Kudos