cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

JUMPIN' JUNE PLEDGE

June - what does June mean to you?  Is it the month you started your quit?  Is it the name of your aunt who died of a smoking disease or your daughter who has begged you to quit for a long time?  Is it the June Bug that bashes against your screens saying "Pay attention to me!"

Those of us with long-term quits pledge silently every day to maintain our freedom.  We awaken with it in our hearts.  Though it's not something we consciously  think about much,  we know it's important to re-connect now and again.  The newbie awakens with the hope that they will make it through another day.  The quitter who has several months smoke free may need a commitment boost.  Whatever your reason for coming here,  understand that this is a wonderful tool for quit maintenance and a place where -  in that moment when you need to re-affirm your quit  to protect and preserve it - there will be a hand to hold during the journey.   Your quit is a Magnificent Jewel.  Never let it go!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
98 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      Victoria, thank you for your hand.  I will hang on as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what!     I extend my other hand out to the next in line who is walking this road of Freedom!

Sharon    682 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24hrs and I extend my free hand to the next in line!

Mag at 702 Das of freedeom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Thanks for your hand Mag.    I take it as I pledge to not smoke today no matter what may happen.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Shaton 683 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning, it's Friday

I gladly take you hand Sharon and promise to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 703 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      Mag, thanks you for your hand this morning.    I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes up in my day.     I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.        

Sharon 684 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Thanks for your hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Great to see you Victoria. I gladly take you hand and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and  extend my free hand to the next in line.

Mag at 704 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Raining right now.  Mag,thanks for your hand. I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Sunny here....storms supposed to come through over night tonight.   But...guess what?    I'm taking Victoria's hand and pledging NOPE for today!    I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.     

Sharon 685 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and  extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag at 705 DOF

0 Kudos