cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies
savedbygrace2

what a HONOR to take your hand Guilia and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~147~

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to All!  Anna, I take your hand on this snowy day to pledge that I will not use any nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next dedicated person to pledge...

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your (cold -- brrrr) hand Sheryl.  Please know that if I could I would gladly take a week (or more) of the cold & snow onto myself to provide relief to those of you who are getting smacked this year.  I know you won't be smoking over it!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out for the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Stay Warm!  Patty d582 

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning to All! I'll gladly take your warm hand, Patty, in the midst of our snow/ice storm. It sure wouldn't help to smoke so I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I hold out my hand for the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning everyone!    Sorry that some of you are struggling with more snow and ice.  At this moment in time MN is cold but no major snow here in my area, it missed us!      Kathy, thanks for your hand.   I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today No Matter What!        I'm celebrating 6 months today.....Welcome to my party!    My hand is extended out to the next in line!     Sharon      (can you believe) 6 months of Freedom!!!

0 Kudos
candylance

Thank you, Sharon, and congratulations on 6 BIG months!! I will take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what might happen. I'm going in the hospital for some tests. The surgeon thinks it's my gall bladder. We'll see. I'm happy to extend my hand to the next person in line...............................

Candy      d148

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

I'm so pleased to take your hand this morning Candy. Sharon congrats on your 6 month mark today! I KNEW you could do this from the moment I "met" you! Great job! I am making my pledge to stay free of nicotine this day. No matter what is going on in my life smoking will not relieve my stress in any way whatsoever. I am holding out my hand in support of the next EXer...

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your hand Cory, I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag204d

0 Kudos
Leeza

Mag thank you for your hand.  Today I will remain smoke free no matter what happens to me.  I offer my hand and support to the next Exer waiting in line to make their pledge.

@ Sharon -  WooHoo on your 6 month milestone.  Party down!!!

@ Candy - Hope the docs find out what's going on from those test you'll be doing.  Good luck!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, ALL!! Have ultrasound today but I'm going to take Leeza's hand (thanks for the well wishes) and pledge not to smoke today no mattter what might happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next in line.........................

Candy     d149

0 Kudos