cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! I take Anna's hand with pleasure as I pledge another smoke free day no matter what might happen. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge................................

Candy        d147

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Candy, I gratefully take your hand to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group support to the next eager and willing Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thanks for the strength of your hand, Sheryl! I take it pledging to remain nicotine free today! I extend my hand to the next person in line. Have a great day!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks Kathy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in support to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Onward --  Patty d581

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning everyone!    Thanks for your hand Patty....I will gratefully take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!   I offer my other hand out to the next in line that wants Freedom today!     Sharon 183 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
sunshine76-2

Gmorning to all thank you Smorgy for your hand I promise I will not smoke today no matter what I offer my other hand out to the next in line whoo want freedom today

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Sunshine. I am happy to take it and make my pledge to remain free from nicotine today, no matter what else may happen, I'm not smoking over it! I am holding out my hand in support for the next EXer. Have a fabulous day everyone!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning all!! Thank you for your hand Cory and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hours and extend my hand to the next pledger in line!!!

Mag with 302days

0 Kudos
Leeza

Mag thanx for your hand today.  I reaffirm my commitment to remain smoke free today.  I did it yesterday so I know that I can do it again today.  I offer my free hand and support to the next Exer waiting in line to make their pledge...

Leeza ODAT 486

0 Kudos
Giulia

Taking your hand, Leeza - thanks for it.  I will not smoke this day.  Period.  And that's a promise.  I am grateful to be so long smoke free.  Reaching out for the next Pledgling......  

0 Kudos