cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

February 2014 Daily Pledge -- We ♥ Our Smoke-Free Lives!

February's here and in the spirit of the month of love, come on down and make your pledges to get and stay smoke-free!  You know you want to...

Tags (1)
241 Replies

Good Morning Everyone!  Yay Hawks!  A good start to a great week ahead!  Thanks for the hand Mag.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand of support is out for the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Patty 19 Months  Oh, and did I say Yay Hawks!  🙂

0 Kudos
candylance

Thanks for your hand, Mag, as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what might happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge............

Candy      d146

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning, All! Thanks for your strength, Candy! Together we pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next person in line!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Kathy, it's a pleasure to take your hand as I pledge to not use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and support to the next person making their pledge this day...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning everyone!    Sheryl, it's me taking your hand today (so happy that I can!).   I pledge that I will not smoke today....NOPE......my other hand out to the next in line who wants to be a winning Quitter!     Sharon    182   days.

cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Sharon. I pledge that I will remain free of nicotine today, no matter what. Leeza is right, if I did it yesterday, than I can surely do it today. My hand is out in support of the next EXer.

Magstoyou

Thank you for your hand Cory, I pledge not to smoke today for 24 hrs and extedn my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag @202days

0 Kudos
Leeza

Mag thank you for your hand which I gladly take as I make my pledge this marvelous Monday.  I will remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I did it yesterday so I know that I have the strength to do it again today.  I offer my free hand of support to the next Exer waiting in line to make their pledge...

Leeza ODAT 485

P.S.  A big congratulations to Patty (Ladybug) on her 19th month milestone today!!!!

0 Kudos
sunshine76-2

I PLEDGE NOT TO SMOKE A BLACK AND MILD FOR THE NEXT 24 HOUR 8 DAY CLEAN FROM THIS DRUG NICOTINE THANK YOU JESUS MY HAND IS OUT TO THE NEXT IN LINE WISHING ALL A BLESSED DAY

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all!!! Sunshine it is a pleasure to take your hand and pledge this day smoke free. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

0 Kudos