cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

February 2011....Where are the newbees?

Here we go! February 2011. There is no flipping way that Punxsutawny Phil is seeing any shadow with the storm blasting in here over the next couple days, starting tonight and gearing up tomorrow through Wednesday. I don't want to hear any lies about 6 more weeks of anything.....EXCEPT pledges and continued QUITS! That is a request from me to you. Please find a newbee that is struggling and bring their butts over here and introduce them to the pledge and to some SUCCESSFUL QUITS. That way they can leave the other BUTTS to the garbage man, not to smoke of course....I think we might need a bonfire!

A pledge a day, everyday, it's just what Papa ordered!

I pledge to remain smoke free until every other human being on earth and in space is no longer afflicted with this addiction.....You may do it 1 DAY AT A TIME....please.....see I said please.... 🙂 

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
83 Replies
JimTaddeo

Thank you Linda........I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24.  EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 8 months, 6 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes and 52 seconds (981 days).

I've not smoked 19629 death sticks, and saved $4,622.26.
I've saved 68 days, 3 hours and 47 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

No smoking for me today..I pledge to remain this way...EXtending a FREE and clean smelling hand.....to anyone else that wants and understands....This pledging business can help save your life.

I EXtend my helping hand of support to YOU........just take it. Then make your pledge and honor your commitment to yourself for just one day. Repeat as necessary and there will be no bill or even any co-pay. This CHANGE is real!

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good morning Jim and thanks for the hand of support which I will gladly take as I make my pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I offer my free hand tot he next in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Good morning Claudia,Thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to make the pledge..

0 Kudos