cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

February 2011....Where are the newbees?

Here we go! February 2011. There is no flipping way that Punxsutawny Phil is seeing any shadow with the storm blasting in here over the next couple days, starting tonight and gearing up tomorrow through Wednesday. I don't want to hear any lies about 6 more weeks of anything.....EXCEPT pledges and continued QUITS! That is a request from me to you. Please find a newbee that is struggling and bring their butts over here and introduce them to the pledge and to some SUCCESSFUL QUITS. That way they can leave the other BUTTS to the garbage man, not to smoke of course....I think we might need a bonfire!

A pledge a day, everyday, it's just what Papa ordered!

I pledge to remain smoke free until every other human being on earth and in space is no longer afflicted with this addiction.....You may do it 1 DAY AT A TIME....please.....see I said please.... 🙂 

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
83 Replies
JimTaddeo

CONGRATULATIONS MARY! 1YEAR IS HUGE!

Thanks Carlie...I appreciate the hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24!

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Actually......CONRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU! Every day free from the nicotine is damn good day!

NO MATTER WHAT........NO MATTER WHAT........I WILL NOT SMOKE!

Please join me and bring those that aren't quite convinced yet kicking and screaming if you have to....IT'S A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
Doris

Hello Jim,thank you for your hand as i pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next in line to make the pledge....

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good afternoon Doris and thank you for your hand, I take it as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours, offering my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Hi Claudia...posting this for Linda N:

🙂 I will be at my sister's for the weekend, just want you to know that it will remain a smoke free one..that's my pledge to you Papa, have a super weekend..."GO STEELERS" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Please!

0 Kudos
Doris

Good evening Jim,Thank you for your hand so full of support ...I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to make the  pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

It's good to have you back too Linda, thank you for the hand. I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Always great to take your hand Jim as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I offer my free hand full of strength and support to the next in line.

0 Kudos
Doris

Good evening Claudia,Thank you for your hand so full of support...as i pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to make the pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris, I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Mary155

Thank You Papa, Doris, Barbara and CarlieM for the congratulations on my one year smoke free, day by day!  Gladly and gratefully, Papa, will I take your free hand  and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24.  I'm extending my free hand in support to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge.

0 Kudos