cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

FEBRUARY - THE LOVE MONTH

LOVE your Quit, LOVE yourself.  Make a simple daily pledge to honor that.

This is the LOVE month with the Valentine in it.  Give yourself the best Valentine ever - a Quit.  YOUR quit.  If you haven't yet gotten there, love yourself and your commitment enough to do so.  If you have quit and need a boost, come here and pledge.  It's a very simple but potent tool that will reinforce your commitment - a daily pledge to honor your choice.  Newbies - you especially need this commitment tool.  Oldbies - we can use it too on a monthly basis for maintenance.  Grab a hand - pledge to remain free for another day.  You will never regret it!

================

I pledge to remain smoke free this day and I offer my strong 8 year quit hand to the next pledgling to fly on in.  Freedom if Fabulous!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Thanks Maria for your hand....you are strong and capable in your quit and I want to support you in that and get some for myself!     I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 569 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning all, thanks for your hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours, and I extend my other hand out for the next winner. Thanks a lot Sharon very much appreciated and I know its in you too:-) I been wanting to paste a pic that shows how I feel about the people in the site.  I will try again, bear with me

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Back to work. Thanks Sharon for your hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to Pledge!!

Mag@589DOF

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Thanks for your hand Mag and I promise that today I will not smoke.... I take the pledge And I extend my "baby" hand to the next EX in line !...... N.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Thanks for your hand Mag and I promise that today I will not smoke.... I take the pledge And I extend my "baby" hand to the next EX in line !...... N.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Glad to see you here Bonnei B. and I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@590Days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     I'm later than usual here this morning but I'M HERE!!!!     Can't imagine starting a day without my pledge!     Thanks for your hand Mag, I appreciate YOU and you being here every single day.     I'll hold your hand as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 570 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning I gladly take your hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for the next cold 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next winner in line.  Ok now I go to Freedom train.  keep warm 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!     Friday!    That doesn't really matter to me because Friday is a non-work day!   LOL     But it IS still Friday!      Maria, so great to see you here.     I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line! 

Sharon 571 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks Sharon for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and hold out my other hand to the next in line

Mag@591DOF

0 Kudos