cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

FEBRUARY - THE LOVE MONTH

LOVE your Quit, LOVE yourself.  Make a simple daily pledge to honor that.

This is the LOVE month with the Valentine in it.  Give yourself the best Valentine ever - a Quit.  YOUR quit.  If you haven't yet gotten there, love yourself and your commitment enough to do so.  If you have quit and need a boost, come here and pledge.  It's a very simple but potent tool that will reinforce your commitment - a daily pledge to honor your choice.  Newbies - you especially need this commitment tool.  Oldbies - we can use it too on a monthly basis for maintenance.  Grab a hand - pledge to remain free for another day.  You will never regret it!

================

I pledge to remain smoke free this day and I offer my strong 8 year quit hand to the next pledgling to fly on in.  Freedom if Fabulous!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your strong hand Sharon and I Pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@582 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
maria29

Thinking I am on the wrong page but I got your hand Mag and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.   I

0 Kudos
maria29

Well it was put in the right place! I offer my other hand to the next winner in line.12 days for me here. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      Cold today (again!).     I've decided it is time to be positive and optimistic about all this.     I predict (to heck with the groundhog) that we will have 1 more week of this cold and then it will start to warm and spring will be here on week 2.

What do you all think?

Thanks Maria for your hand.    So good to see you here every day and staying strong in your quit.      I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

It's off to pool therapy I go.....

Sharon  563 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag@583 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Mag, hope all went well with husband's injection.       I will take your hand this morning and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 564 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag584 days of freedom

P.S-My husband  did well with the injections, I guess it takes about a week to really know if they worked. He has not pain in his leg like he use to.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.    I'm later than usual today.   Woke up at 3:30 a.m. and normally I would not go back to sleep so would get up.   This morning I laid and cuddled with cats and watched I Love Lucy, dozed and finally got up at 7 a.m.    WOW

Mag, thanks for your hand.    I hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Where are the other people?????

Sharon 565 DOF

0 Kudos
maria29

Took me a long time to get here but its worth it! Sharon I gladly take your hand as I pledge  not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I am extending my other hand out to the next winner in line. 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Maria, I gladly take it and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@585 days of freedom

0 Kudos