cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

FEBRUARY - THE LOVE MONTH

LOVE your Quit, LOVE yourself.  Make a simple daily pledge to honor that.

This is the LOVE month with the Valentine in it.  Give yourself the best Valentine ever - a Quit.  YOUR quit.  If you haven't yet gotten there, love yourself and your commitment enough to do so.  If you have quit and need a boost, come here and pledge.  It's a very simple but potent tool that will reinforce your commitment - a daily pledge to honor your choice.  Newbies - you especially need this commitment tool.  Oldbies - we can use it too on a monthly basis for maintenance.  Grab a hand - pledge to remain free for another day.  You will never regret it!

================

I pledge to remain smoke free this day and I offer my strong 8 year quit hand to the next pledgling to fly on in.  Freedom if Fabulous!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies
maria86

Good Moring all, thanks for your hand Mag as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.My other hand is extended out to the next exsmoker in line.  Good One Sharon 🙂 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Sunday Morning!    Thanks for your hand Maria.   I will hold on and share the strength that we give to each other.     I pledge that I will not smoke today....NOPE!   I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 559 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs  AND EXTEND MY FREE HAND TO THE NEXT IN LINE!!!

Mag with 579 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   Happy Presidents Day!

Mag, look at your number!!!   How did you jump so far ahead of me?   LOL

Mag, I take your hand and pledge that I will NOT smoke today no matter what happens.      I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 560 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning all, thank you for your hand Mag as I pledge not to smoke just for today and extend my other hand out to the next winner in line.  xoxox 

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I promise that today i will not smoke a cigarette today is day 9 I extend a baby hand to the next baby ! I thank God for this day of fresh air without a cigarette !

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I glady take your hand Bonnie and glad to see you here.  and I  pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to Pledge!!

Mag@580 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all.    Bonnie, good to see you here....the more hands the stronger our resolve to ourselves and others!     Mag, I take your hand and pledge that i will not smoke today no matter what may come along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 561 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand of strength  Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag@581 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    Mag, thanks for your hand.   I  hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 562 DOF

0 Kudos