cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

FEBRUARY - THE LOVE MONTH

LOVE your Quit, LOVE yourself.  Make a simple daily pledge to honor that.

This is the LOVE month with the Valentine in it.  Give yourself the best Valentine ever - a Quit.  YOUR quit.  If you haven't yet gotten there, love yourself and your commitment enough to do so.  If you have quit and need a boost, come here and pledge.  It's a very simple but potent tool that will reinforce your commitment - a daily pledge to honor your choice.  Newbies - you especially need this commitment tool.  Oldbies - we can use it too on a monthly basis for maintenance.  Grab a hand - pledge to remain free for another day.  You will never regret it!

================

I pledge to remain smoke free this day and I offer my strong 8 year quit hand to the next pledgling to fly on in.  Freedom if Fabulous!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies
cory-3-10-13

Hi Friends, I'm just reading through the month of February pledges and I am getting so inspired by all of you! I feel really lucky to have a support system like you to lean on when I need to...thank you all! I'm still here 703 days smoke free and proud. I will not smoke today! Stay free my friends, hands out, heart open!♥

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      Cory, so glad that I get to take your hand as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.     I will hold out my hand to the next Winner that comes along.     

Sharon 556 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning, thanks for your hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I am extending my other hand out to the next won in line 🙂 good smoke free day for all

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Maria and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs  and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag@576 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     It's Friday!   Don't know why I say that in an excited voice (did you hear my excited voice?) because I work today.    I'm filling in at the leasing office in my building while property manager is on vacation.     Love working there though.

So, Mag....thanks for your hand.   I hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens.....even if it is Friday the 13th (HA!).     I extend my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 557 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

-Good Morning

Glad it is Friday too

I also worked four days this week-

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@577 days of freedom

0 Kudos
maria86

Burrrrrr morning all, thanks for your hand Mag as i pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours-other hand extended to the next person.  

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks for your hand, Maria. I hold it and promise not to smoke this day.  Not one puff.  Ever.  Here's my paw stretched out for the next pledgling......

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning and Happy Heart Day!     Giulia, thanks for your "paw"....I gladly take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.       

Love yourselves first......

Sharon 558 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@578 Days of freedom

Happy Valentines Day

0 Kudos