cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

FEBRUARY - THE LOVE MONTH

LOVE your Quit, LOVE yourself.  Make a simple daily pledge to honor that.

This is the LOVE month with the Valentine in it.  Give yourself the best Valentine ever - a Quit.  YOUR quit.  If you haven't yet gotten there, love yourself and your commitment enough to do so.  If you have quit and need a boost, come here and pledge.  It's a very simple but potent tool that will reinforce your commitment - a daily pledge to honor your choice.  Newbies - you especially need this commitment tool.  Oldbies - we can use it too on a monthly basis for maintenance.  Grab a hand - pledge to remain free for another day.  You will never regret it!

================

I pledge to remain smoke free this day and I offer my strong 8 year quit hand to the next pledgling to fly on in.  Freedom if Fabulous!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies
Giulia

Howdy all.  I'll take that hand of yours Mag, thanks.  I will not smoke this day.  No how - no way.  Last day One was 3263 days ago.   Day Won.  Never another day one for me.  Here's my hand on it.....for the next pledgling.   

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Giulia, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.        I extend my other hand to the next in line.

Look.......a new DAY WON!!!!!

Sharon 550 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand  of strength Sharon and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@570days of freedom

0 Kudos

I freely take your hand Mag10Q. I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.    Summer, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     Enjoy your day everyone!

Sharon 551 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand of strength Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@571days of freedom

0 Kudos
candylance

HI!! Well, I lose you, then I find you but N.O.P.E. is my strongest mantra. Thank you for your strong hand, Mag. I pledge not to smoke until I find y'all again, may it only be 24 hours. I extend my hand to the next in line ready to make their pledge. Have a great smokefree day.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Sunday Morning!     Candy, thanks for your hand....I hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.    

Sharon 552 DOF

0 Kudos
maria29

Good morning Sharon its great to take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I am extending my hand to the next person. HI everyone, Soo good to be back.  Guila great pic and post, thanks.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

So glad you are back Maria and thank you for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag@572 days of freedom

0 Kudos