cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

FEBRUARY - THE LOVE MONTH

LOVE your Quit, LOVE yourself.  Make a simple daily pledge to honor that.

This is the LOVE month with the Valentine in it.  Give yourself the best Valentine ever - a Quit.  YOUR quit.  If you haven't yet gotten there, love yourself and your commitment enough to do so.  If you have quit and need a boost, come here and pledge.  It's a very simple but potent tool that will reinforce your commitment - a daily pledge to honor your choice.  Newbies - you especially need this commitment tool.  Oldbies - we can use it too on a monthly basis for maintenance.  Grab a hand - pledge to remain free for another day.  You will never regret it!

================

I pledge to remain smoke free this day and I offer my strong 8 year quit hand to the next pledgling to fly on in.  Freedom if Fabulous!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies

thanks for hand Mag10Q. It  has been a while since I've  here. I commit myself not to smoke for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
Giulia

I've got your hand Summer, thanks and once again pledge as I have for the past 8 + years (if not on here, in my heart for sure) to not smoke this day.  Who will take my hand and pledge the same?   .......

0 Kudos
candylance

I've got your hand, Giulia, as I pledge not to smoke the nedt 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next pledger in line..................

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Mortning.    Thanks for your hand Candy, good to see you here.    I hold your hand as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 547 DOF

0 Kudos

Smorgy I gladly your free hand, good Evening. I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Thank you summer for your hand.   I hold on to give/get the strength to pledge that I will not smoke for today.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     

Sharon   548 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@568 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
Diane145

Loving this day in February ...

I've been smoke free since January 20 and will do so again today.  I'm going on day 15!

I guess it's hard to obliterate the mental aspect of being a smoker for years.

I have been delusional thinking that the "want" would eventually pass too.  Perhaps that's why I haven't been successful in the past to permanently quit smoking.

Hopefully this is the last time I go back to smoking.  I am so very, very grateful that I have no health issues due to years of smoking.

Still, one day at a time.  I haven't exposed myself to the triggers that prompted me to smoke in the past.  Hopefully, I can gradually be exposed to the atmospheres and tolerate it.  It not, I know I have to immediately walk away.

Success my friends!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Diane, great to see you here!   Be sure to pledge as you come here and grab the hand ahead of you and then extend your hand to the next!      I pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what!     I offer my hand to the next in line.

Sharon    549 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

That would be me Sharon and thank you for your strong  hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag@569days of freedom

0 Kudos