cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

FEBRUARY - THE LOVE MONTH

LOVE your Quit, LOVE yourself.  Make a simple daily pledge to honor that.

This is the LOVE month with the Valentine in it.  Give yourself the best Valentine ever - a Quit.  YOUR quit.  If you haven't yet gotten there, love yourself and your commitment enough to do so.  If you have quit and need a boost, come here and pledge.  It's a very simple but potent tool that will reinforce your commitment - a daily pledge to honor your choice.  Newbies - you especially need this commitment tool.  Oldbies - we can use it too on a monthly basis for maintenance.  Grab a hand - pledge to remain free for another day.  You will never regret it!

================

I pledge to remain smoke free this day and I offer my strong 8 year quit hand to the next pledgling to fly on in.  Freedom if Fabulous!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
94 Replies
maria86

Hi everyone, thanks for your hand Maggies as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours-got my other hand extended for the next person in line.  TGIF I am sure 🙂

0 Kudos
pir8fan

Just wanted to stop by and be a part of this fantastic chain! I am taking Maria's hand and pledging that today, like the 1883 days before it, I will not smoke! I will continue to honor my word, both here and to myself! I EXtend my other hand to the next person in this never ending chain who has found that Freedom is so much better than the slavery of addiction!!

0 Kudos

Glad to see back pir8fan, I take your free hand, I commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. And extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    What a nice surprise this morning!     Added to our daily pledge is Tommy and Summer.....thanks you 2!!!!     Summer, I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 572 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag @ 592 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos