cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

December....Holidays, Holidays..But we stay smoke free!

Many triggers can come our way this month.   The stress of decorating, shopping, baking.  Then there is the "empty chair" that seems so much bigger during the Holidays.   Let's remember the "reason for the season" and that smoking won't wrap that present, bake those cookies or fill the chair.

Today I pledge that I will not smoke.    I offer my hand to the next to come along and want what many of us have JUST FOR TODAY!!!

Sharon 483 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies
smorgy8513

Merry Eve!   Cory, I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 506 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line.

Mag with 526 days of freedom

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning

Merry Christmas to All

I gladly take my own hand and pat myself on the back for being smoke free for 527 days and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag

0 Kudos

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Taking your hand Mag I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  I extend my hand of friendship & support to the next winner who checks in. 

Patty d906

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!    Sorry I missed getting on here yesterday.....I don't miss many days but got busy and also spent the morning with my son.     

Hope everyone had a great, blessed Christmas!

Today:   Patty, I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 508 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at528 days of freedom!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Looking out the window this morning....we are now getting our Christmas snow!     Personally, I love it on Christmas and then it can be done for a year!    Mag, I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 509 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I gladly take you hand and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag 529 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday Morning.      Cold here today but snow storm is over leaving about 4" outside to make up for our brown Christmas.     Mag, thanks for your hand this morning.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 510 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thankyou for your hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Happy New Year to All

Mag At 530 Days opf freedom

0 Kudos