cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

December....Holidays, Holidays..But we stay smoke free!

Many triggers can come our way this month.   The stress of decorating, shopping, baking.  Then there is the "empty chair" that seems so much bigger during the Holidays.   Let's remember the "reason for the season" and that smoking won't wrap that present, bake those cookies or fill the chair.

Today I pledge that I will not smoke.    I offer my hand to the next to come along and want what many of us have JUST FOR TODAY!!!

Sharon 483 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning.....Just a few more days until Christmas!      I have lots to do.    And NO TIME to smoke!!!      Anna, so happy to take your hand and I pledge that I will not smoke today.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 502 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Hello my Sweet Sharon! Popping in to take your hand and gratefully make my pledge  today not to smoke no matter what!  Here's my other hand to the next in line. :)))

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for you warm hand ann and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@522days of freedom

Going to do some baking today with my youngest daughter!!! 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Super Sunday to all!     Ready for church.    Today I'm going to bake, wrap and sing along with Christmas CDs.     Mag, thanks for your hand...I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.....I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 503 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    Taking my own hand this morning and pledging that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my hand to the next to come along.

Anyone out there?????

Sharon 504 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand of strength Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag with 524 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    Busy day today as I have to work and then have SOOOOO much to do at home.    Nothing wrapped!     Bad that!    

Mag, glad I can take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 505 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag at 525 days

0 Kudos
stmand92

taking Mags hand and pledging for another smoke free day. My hands extended to the next in line.. come join us.

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Stmand92, thank you for your hand. I'm taking hold and pledging that I will not smoke today, no matter what! My freedom from nicotine is much too precious to let go of so easily, so I'm going to hold onto it today! Wishing you all an easy smoke free day and holidays...hands out, heart open!♥

0 Kudos