cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

December....Holidays, Holidays..But we stay smoke free!

Many triggers can come our way this month.   The stress of decorating, shopping, baking.  Then there is the "empty chair" that seems so much bigger during the Holidays.   Let's remember the "reason for the season" and that smoking won't wrap that present, bake those cookies or fill the chair.

Today I pledge that I will not smoke.    I offer my hand to the next to come along and want what many of us have JUST FOR TODAY!!!

Sharon 483 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies
smorgy8513

Good" morning.      Slipped and slid in to work today but God did the driving for me so I'm here safe and sound!    

Mag, I loved the pool!

I will take your hand this morning and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

BTW....Giulia has accepted the task of starting new blogs here at the beginning of the month.....I'm going to try to do a daily blog for pledging and see if we have more "takers".

Sharon 498 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for your strong hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag@518days of freedom

Sharon I realiy enjoy the therapy pool too, it does help the aches and pains!!

Mag

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    Feeling like the lone ranger here Mag.....but I still NEED this and will keep coming.   Glad you are here too.

I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.    My other hand out in welcome and strength to the next to come along.

Mag, the pool is heated and salted.    I know it helped before and when I finish the 6 (or something like that) I can do aftercare.    Costs $25 per month and I can go as often as I want.   Yippee!

Sharon 499 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for you strong hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledgee!!!

Sharon-that is a good deal!! I pay more then that!! Mine is thriu the arthritis fondation and we have a trainer there for the exercises and she works with us for our needs, She's also works in  Physical Therapy. You get a good nights sleep after going.

Mag@518Days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!      Thanks for your hand Mag......we're going to be dizzy with it being just you and me circle-ing and circle-ing!     I hang on and pledge that I will not smoke today.....NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!      I hold out my other hand to the next in line.

I have 500 Days of Freedom!!!!!!

Sharon

0 Kudos

I commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs.and extended my free hand to the next person in line. Hi Smorgy thanks for the hand

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   Hi Summer, glad to see you here!    I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.      I offer my other hand out to the next!   

Going to try to finish shopping today!!!!    UGH!

Sharon 501 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Hey everyone! Are we all stressed out about the holidays or what?!? I know I am a little bit, BUT I refuse to smoke over it! No way, no how will I smoke today, that is my pledge. Stay firm in your conviction to live a smoke free life! We can do this! I've got 649 days of freedom today and I'm not giving that up, no matter what! Much love and peace to you all...hands out to the next strong EXer!♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag@521days of freedom

Going to take it easy this weekend, been working not my normal hrs and work Monday and Tuesday,

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi beautiful friends! Mag, so glad to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day! I reach my hand out to the blessing who is next in line.

Anna~465~

0 Kudos