cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

December....Holidays, Holidays..But we stay smoke free!

Many triggers can come our way this month.   The stress of decorating, shopping, baking.  Then there is the "empty chair" that seems so much bigger during the Holidays.   Let's remember the "reason for the season" and that smoking won't wrap that present, bake those cookies or fill the chair.

Today I pledge that I will not smoke.    I offer my hand to the next to come along and want what many of us have JUST FOR TODAY!!!

Sharon 483 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks Jackie for your hand and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@513days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    We are going to hit 40 some degrees in the next couple of days with rain!     Can we say "Brown Christmas"?      

Good to see you ladies!     Mag, I hope you are doing ok with the storm on your end of the world....I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next Pledger!

Sharon 494 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks Sharon for your strong hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@514

Thanks Sharon for caring. We still have our electricity, with the winds generally goes first, thankful-I can take a shower before work!! We definately need the rain-I know what places flood going to work so will take another route possibly!! Really raining hard right now and will leave for work at 7:30 and we shall see!! We are fine, we have more to come!! Love Ya mag

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!       Mag, thanks for your hand in staying strong in our quits!   I hold on to you and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.    I want to get to 500 Days.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 495 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!! 5 more days Sharon to 500!

Mag@515days of freedom

0 Kudos

Good Evening I commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next person in line

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   It's Sunday!      Summer, thanks for your hand.    I gladly take it and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes along!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 496 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for you hand of strength Sharon, and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge !!

Mag@516days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Monday.     No work for me today but I am starting pool therapy at the pain clinic.    It is a heated, salted pool and I've done it before....totally helps.     Mag, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens today.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 497 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

I do heated pool exercises too. I love them. It does help and it keep you more flexible!!

Whats nice is it is a heated pool and is inside!!

Mag@517days of freedom

0 Kudos