cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

December....Holidays, Holidays..But we stay smoke free!

Many triggers can come our way this month.   The stress of decorating, shopping, baking.  Then there is the "empty chair" that seems so much bigger during the Holidays.   Let's remember the "reason for the season" and that smoking won't wrap that present, bake those cookies or fill the chair.

Today I pledge that I will not smoke.    I offer my hand to the next to come along and want what many of us have JUST FOR TODAY!!!

Sharon 483 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your kind hand Cory and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag510days of freedom

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Cory and Mag!! I've chatted with Mag but it's so nice to see YOU, Cory!! I missed all of you! I pledge another Day Of Freedom, and extend my free hand to the next in line........

Candy           12   DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   What a great cheery bunch of Quitters!    Yeah!    Candy, I take your hand and pledge that I will NOT smoke today no matter what may come along.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 491 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag511days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Here we are....another day of Freedom!     Mag, I take your hand and pledge that I will NOT smoke today ...... and that's the truth!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 492 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks Sharon for your hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag512days of freedom

0 Kudos

Mag I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life and Iextend my hand to the next EX in line.

xo

Jackie

0 Kudos
annb

It's me Jackie!! Thank you for your hand of strength. Gratefully taking it to pledge another smoke free day and extending my free hand to next in line!!!  

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning!   Ann, so glad I get to take your hand as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.      Here's my other hand out to the next in line who wants what the rest of us want....Freedom!

Sharon 493 DOF

0 Kudos

Godd Morning Sharon, I give you my snowy paw today and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life!

Love to you ladys today..

I extend my hand to the next Ex in line..

Jackie

396 DOF

0 Kudos