cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

December....Holidays, Holidays..But we stay smoke free!

Many triggers can come our way this month.   The stress of decorating, shopping, baking.  Then there is the "empty chair" that seems so much bigger during the Holidays.   Let's remember the "reason for the season" and that smoking won't wrap that present, bake those cookies or fill the chair.

Today I pledge that I will not smoke.    I offer my hand to the next to come along and want what many of us have JUST FOR TODAY!!!

Sharon 483 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning all.    Getting on here a bit later than usual as I slept until 6:30 this morning!   For me that is late!      Feeling somewhat better but still not 100%.....it will come though.

Mag, thank you for your hand this morning.    I hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!      I hold out my other hand (just sanitized) for the next to come along.

Sharon 487 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

OH NO!!!     I have to be a contortionist and grab my own hand this morning.     Were folks worried they would catch whatever I've got????

Anyway, I pledge that I will not smoke today and will offer my hand to the next to come along.

Sharon 488 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

That would be me Sharon-your almost to 500-yay hoo

Thank you for your strong hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line.

Mag@508days of freedom

0 Kudos
annb

Hi Mag. Thanks for your hand. I'm grabbing it and pledging another day of no smoking. Here's my other hand offered to next in line. 

0 Kudos
candylance

I'm grabbing YOUR hand  and pledging another day of no smoking. My free hand is offered to the next in line as I do a Happy Dance (in my mind) because it's Double Digit Day for me!!

Candy   10  DOF

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

My beautiful Candy!!! What a privilege to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day! Congrats on grabbing hold of that double digit! I am dancing with you!!!  I reach my hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~453~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday Ladies (yup, I checked...no men here for a while!).    Candi, congrats on double digits!  Anna, thank you for your hand....I hold on to you and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon    489 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks Sharon For your warm Hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag509days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.....It's Monday!      Thanks Mag for your hand.     I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 490 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Hi EX family! Its Monday again, but I am cheered to see Candy here! Hi Candy, its so good to see you! I also noticed that Saved by Grace has gone blonde, you look so fabulous! I miss all of you when I don't come by often enough!♥ Thank you so much Sharon, for keeping the lights on for me. So here's my pledge, no smoking today, I am keeping my freedom no matter what! Peace, love, and light to you all. Hands out, heart open!

0 Kudos