cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

December....Holidays, Holidays..But we stay smoke free!

Many triggers can come our way this month.   The stress of decorating, shopping, baking.  Then there is the "empty chair" that seems so much bigger during the Holidays.   Let's remember the "reason for the season" and that smoking won't wrap that present, bake those cookies or fill the chair.

Today I pledge that I will not smoke.    I offer my hand to the next to come along and want what many of us have JUST FOR TODAY!!!

Sharon 483 Days of Freedom

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
86 Replies
smorgy8513

Good morning.    Candy, how happy I am to be able to take your hand today....it has been too long!    As we hang on (I used sanitizer so won't get you sick) and give each other strength I will pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.       

Sharon 485 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

Thanks, SWEET friend Sharon, for your hand of strength. I pledge not to smoke today, and I extend my other hand to the next in line. I have bronchitis so will go to the doctor today before it gets to pneumonia. My worst time of year! Love y'all!!

Candy 6 DOF

0 Kudos

Candy love I take your hand of strength and pledge not to smoke today, and I extend my other hand to the next EX in line...So Glad to see you Candy, Im gonna squeeze in a hug while I hold your hand (((HUGS))) and I hope you are feeling better soon.

xo

Jackie

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks for your hand of strength Jackie and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@505 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.     Just going to jump on here quick and then go back and lay down.   Still feeling YUK and thinking maybe need to go to dr if it goes 1 more day.     

Mag, so glad I get to take your hand this morning.....don't think you will catch whatever I've got hanging on this way.....I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Jackie, I couldn't pick up your message and don't know if you've got mine back.   Don't want you to think that I"m ignoring you!

Sharon 486 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks Sharon for your hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my  free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag

PS-We are in for a week of rain off and on-yipee-We desperately need it in California

Take care of yourself Sharon and get well soon!!

Candy hope you get well soon!!

0 Kudos
candylance

I'm taking your very strong hand, Mag!! I'm so glad to have you back in my life as I remain smoke free for today. This is my pledge. I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge.................

Candy       7 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Hello Dear Candy. Thank you for your hand of strength. I take it and pledge noooo smoking today and onward. Extending my free hand to next in line!

0 Kudos
candylance

That would be me, annb♥!! Thanks for showing up on a regular basis. Really helps me. I pledge not to smoke in the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next in line to pledge......................

Candy       8 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Candy and I promise to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line.

Mag@507days of freedom

0 Kudos