cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge September 2012

I hope you all can use this discussion, I have created it with Google Chrome web browser because IE-9 and Firefox don't freaking work right for me here and I reached the point of frustration enough with the EX that I'm not putting any more effort into it. 

Please feel free to post and create within the group as need dictates. I will continue to participate here as best as possible....... NO MATTER WHAT PLEDGE TO YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR EVERY MORNING AND HONOR IT......Stay smoke FREE for you...it is worth it and so are you! 

So I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the rest of my life......and I highly encourage you to do the same! 

Welcome to FREEDOM......pledge it everyday! NO MATTER WHAT!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
119 Replies
AutumnWoman

Hi Barbara!  I think technical difficulties are keeping people away, but I am here and I I will gladly take your hand and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, I hope all gets fixed soon so more can come here, but I will gratefully take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Morning!  I accept your hand Barbara, as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, as I hold out my hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM.

Ladies, I think Papa Jim is trying to pass the torch here.  If anyone wants to start another pledge group, he is kinda asking someone to do that.  That way you will have control, whereas he is the only one that can do that here.  

Off to the Pow Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Owl (and everyone)!  I'm glad you found what you needed at the Pow Wow.  I gratefully accept your hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

Owl, I think it would be great if you or Barbara (or even the both of you) were to take over the reins of this group.  Either one of you would be a good leader in my opinion.

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Thank you Sheryl, I accept your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge. 

Thanks Sheryl, but I just am not up for it...Maybe Barbara?  Tara?  Papa? 

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Owl, I will be proud to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line.

\thanks for the vote of confidence but for now i can not, i have so much going on with this divorce and stuff,

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

I'm just lining up alternatives........and I thank you for the hand barbara as I make my pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Since it can be tough to tell from day to day if you can even post here then it seems prudent to me that the group NOT be dependent upon and individual but THE GROUP. As long as I have access to this page I WILL create the discussions for everyone to pledge......I have to see if I can make any of you admins for the group. 

Or we could approach the website admin and see if such priveleges are available for group members. Can any of you create discussions? 

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Jim!  I'm pleased to report that there is a way for any of us to create a discussion, so this group can continue (hopefully *with* you).  I gladly accept your hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, I will be proud to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Can't seem to post, will try again.

I accept your hand Barbara, as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, and I hold out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM.  

Good job Sheryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos