cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

Daily Pledge October 2012

Welcome to October!  I am here to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

FREEDOM IS WONDERFUL!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
73 Replies
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday!  This next week looks like a wet one -- the forcast is for us to be in the path of Hurricane Sandy.  I won't smoke over it, though.  Tara, I gratefully accept your free hand and pledge that I will remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Yes, Happy Friday to you too Sheryl. Hope that Hurricane Sandy doesn't hit you too hard. I joyfully accept your hand today and pledge my FREEDOM from nicotine for the nEXt 24 hours and hold out my other FREE hand and our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us.....

0 Kudos
joy36

It's a great time of year to enjoy being an ex-smoker ! I am happy to take the hand extended out to me, to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hour's, year's, and lifetime ! I hold out my other hand to the next brave , lucky ex-smoker in line I hope they are as stronge in your quit as me, and if not, ask for help, until you are !

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hello Joy, good to see you!  I thank you for your hand and I take it to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Sunday everyone!  I'm here to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my hand to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Happy Sunday to you too Sheryl! I hope you are ready for Sandy and she doesn't hit you too hard. I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours and EXtend my other hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us....

And thank you for joining us Joy 🙂 

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hello Everybody!  Stormy Monday (isn't that a song?)  and Tara I am here to joyfully accept your hand and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

Stay safe from the storm and remember: N.O.P.E.!

0 Kudos
robinlyn

Good morning Sheryl and all that follow!  This is my first post here in this group so I am not sure how to do this but I can tell you I will remain nicotine free this Monday as I EXtend my hand to the next Ex.

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Thank you Robinlyn. You did a fine job with your first pledge.  Welcome Aboard and we are so glad to have you! I gratefully accept your hand today and pledge my FREEDOM from nicotine for the nEXt 24 hours. It is my pleasure to EXtend my remaining FREE hand and the strength of all pledgers to the nEXt EX in line...

Stormy Monday is a great old blues song Sheryl. I hope you are safe through this storm.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Tara and Robinlyn and all who pledge today.  Tara, I gratefully accept your hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free fro the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

We have managed to stay safe from the storm, although many in this area have suffered property damages, power loss, and in one case, loss of life.  Thanks to all for your prayers and well wishes!  

0 Kudos